Hello Guest

Author Topic: blucher  (Read 500 times)

Offline gazza

• Gazza
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
blucher
« on: June 28, 2016, 12:01:31 PM »
Has anyone played this or have the game? It'd a card based Napoleonic game I was thinking of getting for me and my son and just wondered what people thought of it.

Thanks,

Gaz.
Forget gaming - I just like painting stuff :-D

Offline Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: blucher
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 08:48:07 PM »
I've got a set you can borrow if you like Gaz, trouble is I'm not down the club for a few weeks due to diploma exam revision. Only played it once but I liked it.
AGE SHALL NOT WEARY THEM, NOR THE YEARS CONDEMN. AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND THE MORNING. WE WILLREMEMBER THEM

Offline gazza

• Gazza
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 12:14:42 PM »
Wouldn't mind that Andy, cheers. I fancied it for a while and then after reading a recent wargames illustrated article where they combined figures with the cards it looked great. I'm working lots of night shifts and weekends with the new job so not sure when I'm down. If you let me know nearer time when your in ill sort something out.

Thanks again,

Gaz.
Forget gaming - I just like painting stuff :-D

Offline wargame_insomniac

• James Symmons
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 09:12:50 PM »
Hi. Belated reply as not used forums for a while and then Andy posted new link on FB Group.
I have played Blucher a couple of times and enjoyed it.
I like the idea of quick campaign system pre battle to determine which sector for unis set up / reinforcements.

I have main rulebook and 100 Days cards. i pan on getting Peninsular War and Central European cards next time I place an order with Northstar.